Commonwealth Games in 2022 volunteer Applications taking place from 28 July to 8 August 2022. Commonwealth Collective’ Volunteer Selection Centre to recruit 13,000 volunteers apply and find out more visit www.birmingham2022.com
Commonwealth Games in 2022 volunteer
- 1 June 2021 – Applications open
- 17 August 2021 – Applications close
- September to December 2021 – Interviews at Volunteer selection center
- January 2022 – Roles offered
- April 2022 – Training delivered
- June 2022 – Uniforms delivered
- June to July 2022 – Accreditation collected
- July 2022 – Games and shifts start
Paul Blanchard, Commonwealth Games England CEO said: “It’s so exciting that the selection process has started today and the ‘Commonwealth Collective’ will be formed. A Games is only made possible by the fantastic volunteers and for athletes they play a crucial role in ensuring they’re supported through competition and have an incredible Games experience.”
Commonwealth Games in 2022 volunteer Applications
More than 13,000 volunteers will support the distribution of the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games, scheduled from July 28 to August 8, 2022.
There will be opportunities at places in Birmingham and the West Midlands. Voluntary roles will be many and diverse. Most roles will not require any previous experience.
Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games is ‘Sport for All’. We are looking for volunteers from every community in the West Midlands to represent their diverse region on the global stage.